- Extract the zip file (it should be automatically renamed “audio.” If not, rename the folder “audio.”)
- Place the “audio” folder in the “media” folder found on your device’s SD card. If there is no “media” file then create one.
- Choose ringtones and notifications from your device’s settings and the new Ice Cream Sandwich sounds should show up under their respective names.
The “ui” folder found in the audio file is a little more tricky to apply and is only for rooted users. You can apply the all new ui sounds (lock/unlock, audible selections, etc.) by replacing the “ui” folder located in the system folder on the root of your device (system > media > audio > ui).
P3Droid asked that we link to the original thread so we will honor his request. Just keep in mind that you will have to register for that site to download the audio zip. A hassle, I know but I’m sure someone will mirror the file in no time.
With the help of these sounds, ringtones and notifications, you can have your device smelling, sounding and tasting like the real thing. At least until we can officially get our hands on the Galaxy Nexus. Cheers!
[Download from This link of "MyDroidWorld"]
Incoming search terms:
- how to change ringtone on samsung galaxy nexus (53)
- how to change ringtone on galaxy nexus (16)
- how to change ringtone in samsung galaxy nexus (14)
- galaxy nexus change ringtone (13)
- samsung galaxy nexus change ringtone (13)
- samsung galaxy nexus ringtones (11)
- improve samsung nexus notifications (1)
You May Also Like:
|Top 10 SEO Forums||Google Panda Recovery||Wordpress Plugin||ip address Facebook|