How to Remove Pages from Facebook? Facebook – a popular social media like twitter provides the opportunity to its users to have a Facebook fan page..Many of us surely familiar to make a page on Facebook.(if not just try it is easier) , but there is a chance that you have created a page and you want to remove it from Facebook
So Removing a facebook fan page should not be a problem for you,because today in this tutorial i will guide you the complete and step by step method.
How to Remove Pages from Facebook:
- First of all go to www.facebook.com and log in your account.
- Go to the fan page you want to delete,You can get there by selecting “Account” (upper righthand corner) and then clicking “Use Facebook as Page.” A list of all the Pages you administer will pop up. Click the link of the page you want to delete.
- Once you are there, click on the “Edit Page” button at the top right hand corner of the Page:
- Once you delete a Page, you will not be able to get it back.Are you sure you want to delete [name of your page]?
- Click the option Delete or cancel
Read Also: Facebook Magic Number Trick
If you want to delete an unpublished page then the Facebook will delete the page in 14 days.Hope so you will be able to remove pages from Facebook easily.
source:Romcatridge & bloggingbistro