How To Safe iPhone From Being Hacked
Do you think that your iPhone is safe from being hacked,especially when you are in a shopping plaza and have planned to use iPhone for shopping.Is it safe enough…? I think now a days when technology got a boost and lot of hackers are in to steal your precious info,it should be the issue of every iPhone user.But now you need not to worry,here i have some simple tips that will surely protects you from hackers.
How to Safe Your iPhone Data from Being Hacked:
There may be lot of ways/tips to protect iPhone or smartphone from being hacked,but here are some ways to protect your iPhone.
- Always buy you phone from reliable retailer,why one should do so,it is because when you did not care for it and think that the iPhone is cheaper enough to buy from someone,it’s possible that there could be applications installed that reveal your personal information to others.Also do not buy an unlocked phone.
- Register Your iPhone after Purchase.when you got your phone from an authorized dealer,then register it as early as possible so that you may get the company updates regarding its security.
- Lock Your iPhone,so do not delay,just go to settings menu of your iPhone and lock the screen,so that if you lose your phone then no one be able to steal your stored information.and keep on changing your phone password every 3 months.But never store your password at a place such that your wallet,in books,diary.It is better to remember you code.
- Download from Secure Source: whenever you need any software or update in your iPhone then always choose some reliable source for doing that,never use other persons;s stored applications,or the applications from some common pc such as in office or college.Because it may be installed some virus or malware and alternately,hackers will access your info.
- Secure you WiFi Connection: when using your iPhone in public place always trust some reliable WiFi source,because there may be hackers who are always in try to steal your stored data. Many have access to spying software that link via public WiFi spots so they can access your device in seconds. Instead of using public access for the Internet, opt for a secure 3G or 4G experience that requires a password to log in.You can easily set your WiFi connection from automatic connection.And do not accept invitation from unknown WiFi spots.
- Use Some Security Software:There are many software and applications in the market.that can help a lot to protect your phone from spyware and hackers.
The tips described above are simple but quite helpful for your stored data.