Bloggers used different methods to get their article rank high and search engine friendly,for this they try to write seo friendly blog posts. But many of us (especially new bloggers ) will not get the correct guide line and could not see their posts at the top pages of search engines. They even search a lot to get ideas but even then they have low ranked Posts.
Today I have compiled all such Tips that will be useful to write a seo friendly blog post and will hopely increase the organic traffic as well as Google Page Rank,because a single well optimized blog post may get you the top position and a badly written may Penalized you with Google Panda update.
2 Tips for writing SEO Friendly Blog Post:
1 – Blog Post Title:
Blog post title is the line that appears in the search whether made by search engines or by the visitors,actually it is the first impression that may compel the visitor to click or to omit and search for another one. It is like “first impression is the last impression”. So be selective in blog post title,make a check list for writing a seo friendly blog post title and then proceed to write a quality article. There should be proper permalink,at least one keyword and an eye-catching title.
2 – Quality Content:
Content is king and after attractive title the visitors will read first few lines and then the headings of your article to judge the content whether it is useful for them or just time-wasting,so try to write unique and quality content and see if it has the following bullet points to make it enough admirable and search engine friendly.
- Produce purely and not copied,because it is spamming and search engine will penalize your blog for it.
- Have enough Keywords Density and not snuffed with lot of keywords because it is again spamming.you can use keyword density checker plugin for this.
- Check the h1,h2,h3 headings,they must be used properly,do not over use them.
- Properly optimize by using alt attribute to the image used in the article.
- Check the grammar and errors in the content because search engines hate poor grammar and mistakes.
- Make sure inbound linking,so that users may get enough chance to see other articles too but the links should be related.
- The article should be of at least 400-600 words.
- There should be proper use of keywords within the article and do not over use them.
May Also Interested in: The Best Places To Use Keywords In Your Blog
- Make Proper Paragraphs and divide content wisely.
- Consider the timings where most of your traffic visit your blog,it is also better to publish on weekends but it is recommended there should be schedule of your posting.
- Select some appropriate category for your post.
At The End:
So you are ready to publish it but just take some minutes by seeing it previews whether there is any thing to do any settings of images,paragraph or some important points that you forget to include,just take no time and do them.Now when you are satisfied and then hit to publish and see the organic traffic.
Do you have any query or the point to mention for writing seo friendly blog post, then do not too much time just hit the comment to let other be informed.