Microsoft Windows Movie Maker has built in option to crop a video, but how…?
It will discuss in today’s topic in which we will learn to crop a video using movie maker without using any third party software other than Windows Movie Maker.
In some cases, if there is need to use any external software than keeping in view to use the right output cropped video format.
Windows users are familiar with the name of Windows Movie Maker, but most of them usually use it to watch Movies, or Images offline and online, and maybe there is a number of persons that have no knowledge to crop a video in movie maker.
Don’t Miss: Tips to update Photo viewer software in Windows
Don’t worry, you are at the right place….
Although It is a default windows Programme, if not found then download Windows Movie Maker from Microsoft website.
How to Crop a Video in Windows Movie Maker:
In order to crop a video in windows movie maker, use the following steps:
- Launch windows movie maker program
- Go to the tasks list and click “import“, to import video to crop or Just use drag and drop method.
- Click on the “Edit” in the Top menu.
- Select the part of the movie to crop and click on “Split“
- You will see the Cropped video part, just Right click and remove the other part that you don’t want.
- That’s all, now you can save and use the cropped part of the video.
- You can even use the Filters and other options to make the cropped part of video more attractive.
- It should be kept in mind to save the video in some standard format like.AVI
Hope so you have got the enough guideline to crop a video in windows movie maker.
Do comments with your feedback.