How to Remove Pages from Facebook? Facebook – a popular social media like Twitter provides the opportunity to its users to have a Facebook fan page.Many of us surely familiar to make a page on Facebook. (if not just try it is easier), but there is a chance that you have created a page and you want to remove it from Facebook
So Removing a Facebook fan page should not be a problem for you, is because of today in this tutorial I will guide you the complete and step by step method.
How to Delete a Page on Facebook:
In order to remove pages from Facebook, the method described below works to delete a single Facebook Fan page but you can use it to delete as many personal pages as you wish.
- First of all, go to www.facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the fan page you want to delete, You can get there by selecting “Account” (upper right-hand corner) and then clicking “Use Facebook as Page.” A list of all the Pages you administer will pop up. Click the link to the page you want to delete.
- Once you are there, click on the “Edit Page” button at the top right-hand corner of the Page:
- Click “Manage Permissions”
- Under “Delete Page,” click “Permanently delete this Page.”
- Once you delete a Page, you will not be able to get it back. Are you sure you want to delete [name of your page]?
- Click the option Delete or cancel
Read Also: Facebook Magic Number Trick
If you want to delete an unpublished page then Facebook will delete the page in 14 days.
Hope so you will be able to unpublish a Facebook page easily.
1 thought on “How to Remove Pages from Facebook – Unpublish a Facebook Page”
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled
upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your
blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I
achievement you access consistently fast.