Apple iPhone 5 is the most popular smartphone among young and professionals. The reason for the popularity is due to multiple applications experience, which is user-friendly and flexible to access.
When talking about this smartphone specification it has quite new features as compare to other versions of the iPhone that make them unique.
Even the picture clarity is rumored to be high, because of 8mp in-built camera that adds more style to the iPhone.
As the installation of the latest applications increased the need for longest battery life also become part of the smartphone
So keeping in view a more advance battery backup is provided in this new version by Apple.
Apple iPhone 5 Specifications and Features:
Let’s talk about the features and specifications of the iPhone 5.
- Processor: 1Ghz Dual-core A5 processor
- OS: iOS 5
- iPhone 5 has a better camera
- Bigger OLED scratch proof and shatterproof screen
- Better speakers
- Screen resolution 1280px X 720px,
- RAM 512 MB
- Storage up to 32GB basic and 64 GB
- Voice Control
- iPhone 5 is more Thinner and has a shiny glass back piece. The thickness of 9.3 mm thick.
- It got the Custom SMS tones
- Featured with custom e-mail alerts with the ability to assign different tones to the different email address
- Equipped with Face Recognition Technology for security purposes
- Video Chat available called Face Time which has access on 3G and also 4G (as of now available only on 3G)
- All new sleeker and thinner body design.
- OLED screen.
- Scratch proof and shatterproof screen
- Hi-Definition audio.
- Messaging indicator light.
- True GPS built-in.
- Wireless sync with iTunes
- Battery life extended up to 14 hours talk time, Standby up to 600 hours.
- Available at a wonderful price most probably of the same price as iPhone 4.
Apple iPhone 5 Release Date:
There are a lot of rumors about the release of the iPhone 5 but most sources say that it may come around September or in October this year. It all depends upon Apple when they give us the pleasures of this smartphone.