Facebook an emerging social media have many amazing features in order to entertain and get informed by its users. The new Facebook Timeline is one of the utilities that inspired many of the persons including me. Because it has many features like sharing images, videos, posts, and many other things with inspiring looks.
Read Also: Manage Your Facebook Brand Page from iPhone Easily
By inspiring from all the above stated and visiting others’ timelines, many have changed their Old Profile Look to a new Timeline, But not all the persons have reasonable knowledge about the new Facebook Timeline and usually think it difficult to use. So they want to come back to their original old-style profile.
Need not worry because I am here with this tutorial, to guide you on how can you disable Facebook Timeline and get the old one.
How To Disable Facebook Timeline and Get Old Profile
In order to disable the Facebook timeline and want to recover the old one just follow the steps below.
- First, log in to your Facebook account and go to Facebook Developers Page.
- Now click on the Edit App.
- After clicking on the Edit App, you will get the option of Delete App now click on Delete App.
- Facebook will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the application or not, click on confirm.
- After clicking on you will get another message that the Application has deleted.
In this way, you will get your old Profile back.
Read Also: How to Embed Facebook Posts to a website