How to convert windows XP sp2 to sp3 in one minute is really possible ?, yes it is now you can upgrade to your Windows XP service pack 2 to service pack 3 without installing the new version of windows, how…?, I will explain it in today’s short tutorial.
Why upgrade Windows XP SP2 to SP3:
Also, Windows XP is reliable and user-friendly. There is some software on the market like Microsoft Office 2010, that is only compatible with Windows XP sp3.
So you need not purchase a new copy of windows either to upgrade (since more users have an unregistered version)just follow the steps and have windows XP sp3.
How To Convert Windows XP SP2 To SP3 In One Minute:
The following steps wilWindowsyou to convert windows XP sp2 to sp3.
- Go to start button and click on Run.
- Type regedit and press enter.
- New windows of registry editor will open and expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE button.
- Expand SYSTEM > Current Control Set>Control>Windows.
- a new menu at right will open. Double click on CSDVersion and change the value from 200 to 300 and press OK.
- You have done, now restart the PC, and check the properties of the computer.You will see that your windows version has upgraded from sp2 to sp3.
Hope so you have converted windows XP sp2 to sp3 free in few steps described above.