The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is no more a rumor but now it has become the eye of android lovers, that ‘s why I am here with the Specifications and features of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
There was a time when people are in the age of some older products of tabs and mobile phone but now the second generation Samsung Galaxy Note 2 enables us to have the experience of latest Android 4.1 Jelly bean Operating System (OS), enriched with full 140.9 mm (5.5″) HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720) display, making it faster with quad-core processor.
Just like Samsung Galaxy S 3, it has also the smiler audio quality with sound alive and available in titanium grey and marble white colors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 – Specifications and Features:
Let’s have a look at the specifications and features of Galaxy Note 2.
- 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180g
- 140.9 mm (5.5″) HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- 3G: HSPA+21Mbps
(HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)
- 4G LTE: 100Mbps / 50Mbps
S Pen Optimized Features
- S Pen Experience
– S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-writing
– S Pen Keeper
– Quick Command, Easy Clip, Photo Note,
– Shape Match, Formula Match
- Main (Rear) : 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI
- Sub (Front) : 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI
- Best Photo, Best Face, Low light shot
- Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VP8
- Format: 3GP(MP4), WMV(ASF), AVI, FLV, MKV, WebM
- Full HD(1080p) Playback & Recording
- Codec: MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, ACC+, eAAC+, AMR(NB,WB), MIDI, WAV, AC-3, Flac
- Music Player with SoundAlive
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung Hub
– Game Hub
– Media Hub (US only)
– Learning Hub / Music Hub / Video Hub
※ The availability of each Samsung Hubs may
differ by country
- Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE
- USB 2.0 Host
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40
- Wi-Fi Direct
- S Beam
- Samsung AllShare Play & Control
- Samsung AllShare Cast (WiFi Display)
– Mirroring & Extention
- Samsung AllShare Framework
The device supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. Besides, the users do not have to worry about scratches and minor physical damages as the device is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and has a TouchWiz UI protection system.
The device is already launched in the UK and major cities of the USA under known Operators.
Read Also: How to Enable NFC On Samsung Galaxy SII