Learn to set up Gmail vacation responder auto-reply email message especially when you are out of the office on vacation around some far-off place and want some email in form of a Gmail away message.
Gmail has a number of features like to automatically delete spam emails from Gmail and many others.
But today I am going to give you detail about one of the famous Gmail account features which can help to set up to auto-reply the persons whom you want.
What is Gmail Vacation Responder and why we need it:
Say you have planned to go outside in hill station, to visit some far off place or want to be away from your busy office life and you want a free email service that may deal with your clients or friends by sending them an auto-reply email message, then Gmail feature is for you.
This service will set a date limit for you, that if some person wants to contact you through email service, then a short auto-reply email message will work for you and will deal with your important task. You can even add a phone number as an option.
So Let’s proceed to see how to set up the Gmail vacation responder auto-reply message service.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings (by clicking on the Gear icon at the top Right)
- Scroll down to the option of “Gmail Vacation Responder” (by default it will set to off. just on it)
- Select dates during which you want to avail of the auto-reply email service.
- Write down the title and body of the email, you can add your mobile number, so that if someone wants to contact he may do so.
- Hit the Save button and that’s all.
Hope so you have learned to set up Gmail Vacation Responder auto-reply email message service. Do comments with your feedback and watch the youtube tutorial for more guideline.