Learn how to auto-forward Gmail Emails from one account to another automatically using Gmail Filter in an easy way.
Gmail has a built-in facility to forward emails automatically to one or multiple Gmail accounts at the same time. All we have to do is to define some rules using Gmail filters and can avail of this facility free.
Why we need to Forward Mails from One Gmail Account to Another:
Let’s see first the importance of auto-mail forward from Gmail to another account:
- You are receiving the email from the specific sender and you want this email at one of your other email ids, then this function will auto forward the specific email to the email address or addresses.
- Your friend has given your email address and you are receiving emails on his behalf, now you want to forward automatically the emails to your friend’s email address.
- You are a business person and you want to send the email to your employees or clients id.
How to Auto Forward Gmail Messages from Specific Sender:
Below are the simple steps to elaborate automatic mail forwarding to another email id.
- Sign in with your Gmail id.
- Go to Settings (by Pressing Gear Icon at the top right corner) and in the submenu select settings.
- In the new window select Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Click to Create a New Filter
- In new Windows in the first option of From, write the Email id of that Person whose emails you want to forward Leave other options as it and Click Create Filter with this search.
- In next Windows there are multiple options, just go to the option of Forwarding to (if it is highlighted then write the email id to which you want to forward emails.)If not highlighted then first add an address by following the process.
- Click Create Filter and you are done.
Don’t forget to visit these 10 minute email generator websites for quick temporary email addresses.
Hope so you have got enough knowledge to auto-forward Gmail messages from one account to another, see the video for more detail, and don’t hesitate to feedback.