Gmail is a fast-growing, reliable, and free email service owned by millions of users worldwide. Due to its variety of features & applications, everyone has CONFIDENCE in it.
Since most of the communication is being made through this email service, so we may have a lot of emails from various people daily right in our email box. Whether we are the users of pc, laptop, or even mobile phone, we wish to filter in such a way that all unread emails in Gmail account can easily list.
Get free email id with these ten minute mail services providers.
Keeping in view of such a query, I have summed up today’s post so that we need not check every folder or highlighted emails from every page to continue reading it.
- Learn to Auto forward Gmail Emails from one account to another email
- How to setup Gmail Vacation Responder to auto-respond someone
Steps to Find all Unread Emails in Gmail Account Easily:
in order to find all unread email messages in Gmail, follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Gmail account and look for the search bar within it
- type in:unread or label:unread in the search bar and press enter
- All highlighted email messages will be displayed to show all unread emails.
If you want to check all unread emails from some specific sender, then try the following code:
- type l:^u from:google where Google is the specific sender, you can also replace the google with some other sender name or email address.
For more advanced options and to make your Gmail search more precise, you can create Gmail Filters to search email, subject, and every sort of option, or even block emails from a specific sender in no time.
Hope so you have learned to find all unread emails in your Gmail account.
Do comments with your feedback, or any query about the Gmail service.