It is one of the basic scripting languages to display any java oriented file, video, or webpage online and offline on the computer.
- Visit the official website of Java.
- Click the download button at the top of the screen.
- Read the terms and conditions of the End-user License Agreement.
- Click the “Run” or “Save” options to whether run it directly or first save it to your local computer.
- Usually, the installation file will be displayed near the taskbar at the left corner of your windows browser.
- Just click to Run it directly or find the installation file on the computer to run it from there.
Want more quick hacks about Windows 10…?
Do comments with your feedback.