An email address is the online identity of a person to communicate with other fellows around the world every day. While choosing a personal email address, we may have some sort of options like it should be short and easy to remember. Most of the persons preferred good email names including their personal info, date of birth, city, pets names, etc.
We may also have experienced that whenever we start creating our personal email names, the email providers give us some random options related to our personal or professional names including numbers and special characters.
Many may choose these ones to save time.
But this thing is not so good, because an email address that you randomly choose from the list might be long and not easy to remember, and maybe not a little professional. Although famous and free email providers like Gmail and Outlook have email names length is 30 and 64 characters respectively but we should not go to such length and try to keep it as short as possible as well as easy to remember for us and others.
< image source Wikimedia >
There is also a chance to choose a temporary email id for short-term use like verifying any online service.
So what kind of our personal email address should be….?
How to Choose a name for your Personal Email Address:
Here are a few personal email address ideas that really help you.
Purpose of your Email Address:
Before creating an email id, you should be clear about the purpose of your email. So that you can easily create it accordingly and can last for several years.
It is not necessary that you use a single email address for all of your online communications. If you want an email address for your personal use with your friends and family. You may select to include your name in it. You may have a separate email for your business.
Don’t forget to read:
Similarly, if you are a website owner or blog writer then you may use your name including your skill.
Things to have a good email name:
Sine a good email name is the first impression of your online identity so it’s time to remember the important tips while choosing the best email names.
- Choose the right email service providers like Gmail, Yahoo, and MSN because you can use one for the many services they provided, and don’t go for lesser-known email providers.
- It should be short and easy to remember but don’t mess it with numbers and special characters.
- you might use some of our personal info in it to know about you to communicate with your friends and family.
- It may not have co resemblance with other persons to avoid any miscommunications.
- If you are generating the email address for any security company, then you may avoid showing your personal identity like date of birth, any family name, or any other thing that may harm you instead of it may use a company professional name.
- If you are a website owner, you can use some generic name to display for your email names like for sale and contact page use [email protected] or [email protected].
- use some online email suggestions tools to have a variety of good names for your email address.
Whichever name you choose for your personal email address, it should be a professional look, short, secure, and easy to remember, and don’t mess it with special characters and numbers.
Do comment with your feedback.