Learn to delete or clear your Instagram search history or search suggestions on Instagram apps on android, iPhone, and computer browsers.
We know that all Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, or even Instagram keep a record of search history while using it on android, iPhone, or even PC browsers. The sites usually use the data for different purposes like to get search-based friend suggestions, places, or even more.
This search history mainly does not affect you whether you delete it or keep it, however, if you want to clear the search history on Instagram then the following guidelines are for you.
Don’t miss to view Instagram Full Size Profile Pictures.
Learn to Delete Search History in Instagram on mobile apps and Computer:
Let’s see the process to delete search history and even search suggestions on android, iPhone, and PC browsers one by one.
Clear your Instagram searches in Android and iPhone apps:
Follow the steps below to clear Instagram searches on android:
- Launch the Instagram app and go to Profile Page.
- Tap three horizontal lines.
- Tap Settings > Security.
- Tap Search History.
- Tap Clear All and then tap Clear All again to confirm the search deletion.
In order to delete searches on iPhone, repeat the above steps, and in step 4 Tap Clear Search history and then step 5.
Delete your Instagram Search Suggestions on PC browsers:
The process to get rid of Instagram searches for web browsers is also simple and similar both for desktop and mobile browsers.
- Go to instagram.com on mobile or computer and log in to your account.
- Tap on the Settings icon, located at the top right corner of your web browser.
- Click Privacy and Security Scroll down and click View Account Data.
- Go to Account Activities and select View search history.
- Click Yes I’m Sure to Confirm search deletion.
In this way, you can easily clear your Instagram Search suggestions and history on mobile and web browsers.