Tinder is one of the famous location based dating site among young ones. So when talking about more in matching couples, Tinder Plus, Gold and Platinum subscription is already introduced by this site. However, if you have found your exact dating match or tired of using this site then you might of thinking to cancel tinder Gold subscription or any other paid service that you are using.
If you are planning to discontinue using Tinder Gold services, then this tutorial is for you. Because simply deleting will not unsubscribe you from their paid service.
So continue reading to get proper cancelation of tinder Gold services on android and iOS, so that you won’t be charged again for your Tinder paid subscription.
Learn to Cancel Tinder Gold Subscription:
Follow the methods to cancel your Tinder Gold paid subscription on android and iPhone devices easily.
Cancel Your Tinder Gold on Android devices:
It is very easy to unsubscribe from Tinder Gold in couple of seconds from your android devices, just follow the steps by using Google play store and have Tinder Gold cancelation in no time.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three bars at the left side.
- From the left menu, Select subscription and then select Tinder from the list of apps.
- Select cancel or unsubscribe.
- Confirm your Tinder Gold Cancellation when prompt to ask.
In this way you will easily cancel your tinder paid account.
It is worth mentioning here that at the time of cancellation you will not be refunded for the period/days that are remaining. So be prepared to do so.
Sometimes, it was not possible to unsubscribe from Tinder Gold via android device, so you can also try the desktop to cancel the service.
- Login Google Play service from desktop.
- Select subscription from the left menu.
- Go for Tinder from listed apps and select manage.
- Select cancel subscription from the menu.
Cancel Tinder Gold Subscription on iOS:
If you are using Tinder on your Apple or other iOS devices, then you can cancel the paid services easily from App Store.
- Open Settings tap on your name.
- Select iTunes & App Store and Login account using your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscription and select Manage.
- Select Tinder and Select unsubscribe.
If the slider is set to auto-renewal, toggle it to off to avoid any complete un subscription and no future payment notice. If the slider is not appearing, then it might be disabled or already toggle off in iTunes & Apple Store. If you have any query, you can contact their billing section.
What to Do if I can’t cancel Tinder Gold subscription:
Sometimes, you might have faced that even following the steps, cancellation might not be completely.
- The reasons that your Credit Card might be expired.
- The option does not appearing.
- You are already cancel the subscription and still charging.
so double check the options, and if you are still facing any issue then you can contact their official website for customer support.