Gmail is no doubt one of the preferred and the most reliable email client around the globe. Everyone is nearly using its features to communicate with others to share content. Although there are many third-party apps and software to do so, being a Gmail user one might be curious to send an email to multiple people at once. One might be practicing it manually and wonder to find a way to create a group email account in Gmail so that sending emails to multiple users might become easy.
One need not worry, because Google has introduced a group email feature, where you can manage to let your team members read other group members’ messages, discuss and even reply to them.
In today’s post, I will elaborate you to create a group email for a Gmail account in easy and practical steps.
Benefits of creating a Gmail Account for a Group:
Wondering that creating a new Gmail account for group discussion when there are already many options to send emails, below are some of the benefits of creating group email for close members.
- Save time to contact multiple group members at once.
- You can set up a single group email for your unlimited employees, club members, or even classmates.
- Everyone will find one email to read/send and reply to other group members.
- It is very user-friendly to share content like documents, videos, or any other important file through one Gmail group email feature
Steps to create a Group Email Account using Gmail:
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Google Groups official page and click ” Create Group“, enter the name of the group, and select an email address for your group members that will end @googlegroups.com, enter a description of the group for members and click next.
- Choose privacy settings to decide the group emails for members selected or for the public, and proceed.
- Add Group members by entering the email addresses of your selected group members, write a welcome message and proceed further for the final step.
- Congratulations, your group has been created. Now, you can add new conversations, manage members, select their roles and start a discussion in your created group email.
In this way, you can easily create a Group email account for all your mates, customers, and colleagues and share thoughts among them with no further delay.