Gmail is a fast communication platform for sharing info through its email feature. Most of us are aware of it and are using it frequently. Somehow when you have accidentally deleted an email from your inbox and then want to recover it back later, then you have the only option of “bin”.
Actually, Gmail has a built-in feature to make a record of all your deleted emails from your Gmail account in a special folder named “bin”. But the limitation is that Gmail automatically delete the emails from the bin folder after 30 days and you have no option seems to get those email back to your inbox.
But wait and need not worry, because Gmail has some special settings or references that will try to recover your permanently deleted emails within 30 days or in some cases even after 30 days or more.
So stay in touch and keep on reading.
Method to recover deleted emails from your Gmail Account:
Here is a method to retrieve permanently deleted emails from your Gmail Account. So let’s try it.
Recover Emails using Google official Support:
This is the most general and helpful method to recover deleted emails and other helpful features.
- Go to support.google.com and select the Gmail icon among other options.
- Scroll down and click “Fix a Problem” and then “Gmail messages are missing“, you will be redirected to another page.
- Just scroll down and under “The above Steps did not help” click ” Most of my emails are missing” and then the link ” We can help find your missing emails and secure your account.
- A new page with “Gmail Message Recovery Tool” will open. Just hit the “continue” button.
- The new windows will contain the emails that were deleted permanently in 30 days from your Gmail account.
Note: in some cases, you might see a message ” Unfortunately, your missing emails were permanently deleted, and we can’t get them back.”
But the method is still helpful for many Gmail users.
How to make a backup of Gmail data in the Future automatically:
If you have permanently deleted emails and want to avoid them again in the future, then Gmail has also this option by keeping a backup of all your necessary data including emails.
- Login to Gmail, click on your profile picture, and then “Manage your Google Account“.
- On the next page click “Data & privacy“. Just scroll down and under the heading “Download, delete your data” click on “Download your Data” just click it.
- On the next page, you will see all Google products. Just scroll down and check only the “Mail” icon option. After clicking it you will be asked again two options “File Formats” and “All Mail Data Included”.
- Select your desired file format and check the email folder to create a scheduled backup. click ok and scroll down again to click Next Step.
- On the next page you will be asked for some more data downloading options, just choose them and click next. The email data backup process will show in progress and soon Google notify you once its backup is completed.
In this way, you can create a backup or even schedule it to get all your emails after a specified time even if you have deleted them permanently from your Gmail Account.