Write For Us
I appreciate your interest in Technotrait.com and welcome all of you to write for this emerging technology place. I welcome anyone to guest post on Technotrait.com as long as you adhere to this guidelines:
- Articles should be related to Technology News, Social Media(Facebook, Twitter), SEO, WordPress, Mobile Reviews, computer Tips and Tricks and Blogging Tips can be written.
- The article should be interesting and informative, it must also be SEO optimized.
- Articles should be of 400+ words and written in .doc format.
- Check the Grammar of the article.
- Please do not submit articles that have been published elsewhere including on your own site.The articles should pass duplichecker tool and Plagiarism.I only accept unique articles.
- Images can also be used in your post (in gif format only) but should be self-created or if using someone another creation a credit of that should be included.
- Please double check your article before sending for Guest Post, because the article once published can not be deleted or removed from the blog.
To make article useful you should also read: Tips for writing SEO Friendly Blog Post
What Will You Get:
One do follow back link in
- Post body or in the author bio. (Permanent dofollow back link)
so in this way, you will get great traffic.
How To Submit Articles:
If you qualify the points mentioned above then your article will surely include in my web blog. But still then I have the right to not publish any content that is not useful for my readers please do not take it personally, bio and because of the blog for you people so you will make more popular and qualitative.
so write an article of 400 + words with your bio and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me, with subject ‘guest posting’.
Please keep in mind that it may take two to three days for review or some other reason to publish your article.so be patient. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.
Pls make sure that article should be optimized in all aspects and those Guest writer will be prefer that are running their own blog.
Have a look at the Guest Posts already Published at Technotrait.