Activate Windows XP Without a Genuine Product Key

Hi friends ” activate windows XP without a genuine product key” is the topic of today.If you are installing(or reinstalling) windows xp professional you might face a problem of product key,it may not be genuine or may no more in use.So now you do not need to purchase a new product key from Microsoft.i have a  step by step solution for you,just read and enjoy.

Activate Windows XP Without a Genuine Product Key:

Follow the steps below to make your windows genuine.

STEP 1 :click the start button and find Run

STEP 2 : type regedit

STEP 3 :click the plus next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then click SOFTWARE

STEP 4 : Click the plus next to Microsoft,then find Windows NT and click it.activate windows xp

STEP 5 : Click the plus to CurrentVersion and the click WPAEvents.

STEP 6 ; On the right panel, find OOBETimer and double click it.

STEP 7 : Now, highlight all values shown there, then delete them

STEP 8 : Then type in the following value: FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD

STEP 9 : and then click OK

STEP 10 ; Next, on the left panel, right-click WPAEvents then click on Permissions.

STEP 11 : Click SYSTEM

STEP 12 ; Click the box Deny Full Control then click ok

STEP 13 ; Click “YES” and exit out of Registry Editor. You can do this by clicking on the red X in the upper-right corner of the Title Bar or, while holding down the ALT key, press the F4 key.

STEP 14 : To verify that it works, Click on Start  and then Activate Windows Or you can click on “Start,” then “All Programs,” then “Activate Windows”

• If these options don’t work, type this text in the space provided: %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe \a

STEP 15 ;Click on ACTIVATE ON THE PHONE and then CHANGE Product Key

STEP 16 :Type: THMPV – 77D6F – 94376 – 8HGKG – VRDRQ

STEP 17 :Click UPDATE and then click REMIND ME LATER

STEP 18 : Restart computer

STEP 19 : Once your computer is back up, click START button and “RUN and %system and then click ok

see also the video tutorial below.

Read Also: Tips to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage Notification

Note : Make sure to back up your computer before doing all this,also keep in your mind that doing all will also terminate the end-user license between you and Microsoft.
Hope so the above process will make windows genuine,do comments if you know another method to make windows xp genuine.

1. John Massey says:

Went through the steps to activate XP without product key. When I reboot the time dialog box with days left. I hit yes to activate and tells me that I am activated already. Hit ok and goes to windows. What happens when the days run out?

• Rafaqat says:

hope so it will be ok

• John Massey says:

What happens to the dialogue box when it reaches 0 days? What can be done to correct? What causes it to show when XP Pro has been activated?

• John M. says:

What happens when the days on the dialogue box zero out? Is the a solution I can use to solve this?

• Rafaqat says:

Yes you can use the above method to activate your windows

• John M says:

I went through the steps to activate without the product key. The dialogue box keeps showing on startup with days remaining. When I tell it to activate it tells me it is already activated and starts up. What happens when the dialogue zeros out? Will I still be able to start up? Is there a solution to correct this without going back to the steps or will I have to continue activating prior to start up with the dialogue box showing zero or will my program lock and won’t be able to get into the program?

• Rafaqat says:

just wait for the dialog box, if the problem still persist then go for the steps and try again to activate the windows.

• John M says:

When I put the command %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe \a it tells me that it has been activated. On start up and restart the timed dialogue box comes up even though it has been activated. Conflict? At wits end and the days are running out. Help! Went through the steps again. Same result.

• Rafaqat says:

It will be ok, if days are running out then just ignore it, at the end there will be a logo appeared if fake windows..just ignore it and follow the steps given in the article

• John M. says:

The dialogue box zeroed out. When I started it told me I needed to activate. Pushed yes and the already activated page came up. Hit okay and it brought me to the windows log in paqe. When I went to log in it told me that I need to activate. It became a circular event. Could not get into the program. What now?

• Rafaqat says:

The process is quite simple, if you have followed each step then it should be ok

2. matthew says:

when I reboot and type %system is says its not found does that matter? It says I’m activated, but after 30 days it says I need to activate my copy when I click activate it says its already activated then logs me out when I go to log in it says that I need to activate windows xp. it goes into that loop and i’m locked out of my computer. Ideas?

3. Leon says:

Does not work (anymore). XP is locked as of today 🙁

4. free game says:

Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this site. Thanks!

5. Will says:

2014 and I’m still loving XP, thx for this. helps me sell alot of pc’s

6. Frank W says:

Best method I’ve seen so far on the net.

My copy of XP IS genuine, I bought it brand new in 2002 I believe. It’s just I’ve had to do so many tweaks and re-installs that I’ve run out of tries. Never even knew that was going to happen; you’d think with a CD it’d be unlimited. SURPRISE!

Kudos, you’ve saved my bacon!!

Frank W