While chatting on Facebook with someone,you may curious to know his exact location and he may be not willing to tell you,but don’t worry.just read ” How to know Someone IP address using Facebook Chat “. Exactly what happened,we know that every computer,smartphone,laptop or mobile phone connected with the internet have unique number known as IP address (internet Protocol address) having four set of numbers like 184.108.40.206.Each number is based on the location based connection of your computer.So when you are especially in chat with other computer,then the IP address of all active connection is stored in the computer memory.
We all know that Facebook is one of the largest social networking website.You may have chat with one of your friend and you are not sure about his location.So you need not even to ask him just follow the steps given below and have lot of info about him.
Read Also: Amazing Magic Number Trick In Facebook
How to know Someone IP address using Facebook Chat
- First of all close all tabs and browser windows.You can also delete the cache of the computer.
- Open one tab and go to Facebook.
- Login to Facebook.
- Start chat with one of the Person.
- While chatting on Facebook,go to start > Run > cmd and press enter
- After opening command prompt type netstat -an and press enter.
- Now you will get the IP’s address of all established connections
- Note all the IP’s addresses and trace them through the IP addsress tracer sites like ipmango.com or whatsmyip or just search Google
The main reason of using the above process is that many ISP’s do not allow to get info about their IP address but using the way above you can trace out the IP address and hence location of any online chatter,not only in Facebook but also in Yahoo,Msn,Google Talk or even any kind of active webpage
Read Also: How to monitor website through sms alert