Is it possible to use Facebook Activity Log feature to search all Post History of Facebook Profile Page..?
Yes it is now you can explore are posts,likes,dislikes,comments,Images,videos or else one whether by you or by the visitor in easily and in few steps.
Facebook activity log is a unique facility provided by Facebook to its users among all other Social medias, Through this you can not only explore all your activities on your timeline since your usage, but can also manage it as per your need.
When talking about this activity log Facebook feature, you have option to see any post, it may be from any year,month or day.
Whether it is some birthday wish, some likes or Photos of some special occasions, all is saved at your Timeline and can be search through Facebook activity log.
Must Read: How to Embed Facebook Posts to a Website
There may be chance that you have forgotten whether you have wished someone on his birthday last year or in the previous years, every thing can be found through Facebook activity log feature.
How to Use Facebook Activity Log to Search all Post History Of Facebook Profile Page:
It is very easy to use and explore all your Facebook Posts through Facebook Activity Log feature, just follow the steps:
- Log in your Facebook account and click to your Facebook Profile Page.
- In the Right corner (below Cover Photo) click on “view Activity Log“
- You will see a list of all posts,likes,comments etc with most recent Post at the top.You can scroll down to see all posts.
- You can see two main things: one at the right side with years and second one at the left side with Filters options.
- By selecting year, you can switch to the year and from there you can explore all your posts and the posts by the visitors.
- By selecting the beginner year, you can found your very first Facebook Post, from there you can found the very First Facebook Activity on your Timeline….This may be our Facebook usage Birth date..
- Besides every post you have options to like, unlike, delete or even you can change the privacy of the post.
- In the Right side there is Filter Options: By using this you can search only
- Post by You
- By others
- Uploaded Photos
- Likes & Comments
So in this way you have a full control over all the posts on your Facebook profile Page.
Next time you need not to remember what have you post last year or in the previous year, just go through Facebook Activity Log and explore it.
Hope so you will get something informative, do comments with your feed back.
Watch video to learn Facebook Activity Log feature.